WGI is seeking a Director of Building Enclosures + Restoration with 10 or more years of professional experience to lead our rapidly growing national Buildings Enclosures + Restoration Department. This individual will lead our highly experienced restoration team that specializes in the evaluation and restoration of a wide variety of structures, including: building enclosures and facades, parking structures and lots, plazas and pedestrian walkways, historical buildings, industrial, stadiums, bridges and piers, water and wastewater, marine structures, climate hardening, etc.
This position can be located in our offices in Austin (Texas), Dallas (Texas), Houston (Texas), Tampa (Florida) or West Palm Beach (Florida). In this position you will provide leadership, planning, coordination, vision and operational management to our Building Enclosures + Restoration Department. The Director will work with the leadership team to build and execute a business development strategy that grows the practice across multiple geographic regions. You will bring your experience with a broad range of restoration projects to provide sales forecasting, technical support and oversight.
At WGI, you will find talented, passionate associates providing exceptional service in collaborative, team-driven environments, all while having fun and enjoying the work they do. WGI prides its reputation as one of the nation's top consulting firms -- and our awards support our beliefs. We strive to stay ahead of the curve investing in the latest tools and technology. We are always looking for remarkable individuals to join our team and help expand our visionary approach. If you think you are an innovative team-player and want to help shape our communities, join our WGI team today!
Marketing & Sales Expertise
• Develop and implement strategies and tactics to expand the departments market share and presence
• Develop relationships with potential clients and project team members
• Participate in business development which involves attendance at marketing functions, business events, and cross marketing with other disciplines.
• Prepare proposals: Develop teaming relationships; Establish fees; Plan & attend project interviews.
• Maintain pro-active relationships with past and present clients, regionally and nationally.
• Manage multiple regional and national programs with multiple clients simultaneously.
• Monitor proposed schedules and manpower needs for projects.
• Oversee and monitor project objectives, quality, and project profitability.
• Oversee and monitor the quality review process of projects and team members.
• Identify, hire, develop, mentor, and promote staff when appropriate.
• Assist team members in developing goals, Review team member performance quarterly.
• Encourage team member professional development and monitor career path progress.
• Assist in internal professional training, sharing internal knowledge and talents.
• Division Planning – Participate in the division strategic planning process to set goals for the Building Enclosures + Restoration Department.
• Sales and Marketing Planning – Develop a sales and marketing plan for the coming year, in coordination with the division sales and marketing plan.
If you have what it takes to join our growing organization and want to be part of a dedicated team, please submit your resume for review by our Talent Acquisition Team. WGI provides a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and an outstanding work environment. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.