We are currently seeking a Project Manager/Senior Architect to be part of our Architecture team.
At WGI, you will find talented, passionate associates providing exceptional service in collaborative, team- driven environments, all while having fun and enjoying the work they do. WGI prides its reputation as one of the nation's top consulting firms -- and our awards support our beliefs. We strive to stay ahead of the curve investing in the latest tools and technology. We are always looking for remarkable individuals to join our team and help expand our visionary approach. If you think you are an innovative team-player and want to shape your community, join our WGI team today!
The Project Manager/Senior Architect will report directly to the Director of Architecture. This position will work on projects across Florida and Texas, and nationally soon. This role will assist in the direction of the architecture discipline and with management of staff. This role includes accountability for helping to build a successful discipline practice, execute the corporate vision, and promote the architecture discipline and WGI brand across all markets and divisions.
· Manage all aspects of multiple projects of all sizes at any given time.
· Comprehensively coordinate all project and design efforts, administrative and technical, for all assigned projects.
· Proactively manage design intent, client budgets, schedules, and programs; project communications and documentation; office administrative tasks; and project team assignments.
· Estimate fees, confirm scopes of work, and prepare proposals.
· Serve as the primary client liaison to successfully deliver the design, schedule, budgets, and scope of work.
· Continue development of discipline design and production templates and standards.
· Regularly market architectural services to current and prospective clients.
· Monitor and assist discipline and division leaders in meeting all financial goals as well as to ensure the upcoming pipeline of work is adequate to meet company goals for growth and profitability.
· Train developing team members, as well as assign and direct work efforts.
· Perform administrative functions as needed for successful project completion.
· Compiles, reviews, and checks all multidiscipline documents for conformance with design intent, accuracy, and consistency.
· Ensure WGI Quality Assurance/Quality Control standards are strictly upheld for all documents prior to sending to the client.
· Prepare Project Management Plan and Quality Control Plan for all assigned projects.
· Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering/technical work performed in the market sector in all offices utilizing company-wide standard
· Licensed Architect (RA) with professional architecture degree from an accredited program
· At least 8 years-experience post-graduation; prefer extensive experience in diverse client and project types including healthcare, K-12 and higher education, corporate office, industrial, transit and transportation, commercial, and/or multi- family
· Green building accreditation a plus
· Software and technology proficiencies including REVIT, AutoCAD, SketchUp, static and immersive visualization, Microsoft Office, Bluebeam Revu, Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft Office.
· Involved in the local community
If you have what it takes to join our growing organization and want to be part of a dedicated team, please submit your resume for review by our Talent Acquisition Team. WGI provides a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and an outstanding work environment. WGI is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.